I work at a childcare center and in the middle of the day I usually am with the “after school kids” which means they’re from 6-9. Today I was talking to a nine year old in there who told me she had watched Glee last night. I asked her, out of curiosity, what she thought about Kurt and Blaine. She told me that she didn’t understand why they were together. I asked her why. And she said that we always tell our kids that they have to be nice to each other, say nice things, and treat each other the way they want to be treated — and if people don’t do that back you shouldn’t be friends with them. So, she didn’t understand why Kurt was still friends with Blaine when he was so mean and not friendly with him.
I just stared at her because a nine year old gets this so why are we arguing about this stupid ship?
Help me find the source for photo, which includes this amazing, and very accurate commentary by John Fugelsang!
This is how you wrap up a run. Not with that sexist spittle excuse for a christmas special. This. Touching, full of closure. Not shit plot and sexual assault.
Actually, I thought End of Time had a number of problems, not the least of which was the Doctor panicking about regeneration, something he’d done frequently before. But at least he didn’t show up naked at Christmas dinner!
And then demand public nudity of his very young FEMALE companion against her will!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Tenth Doctor, hiding from the Family of Blood as a noble in Ferelden…
1. When Morrigan tells him there are stragglers who survived the Battle of Ostagar, his first reaction is to wonder if there are survivors they can save.
2. His general reaction to all evil-doers who ask for a second chance is to let them off with a warning and tell them not to do wrong any more - or to tell assassins to send Loghain a message.
3. He is eager to help the Quanari in the cage seek atonement for his crimes.
4. Pretty girls seem to take an automatic liking to him - Leliana and Allison, most notably. Just waiting to see what happens when Leliana starts discussing visions of roses…
5. It’s not all positive; he is haunted by the fact that he could not outrun or reason with the refugees that tried to kill him for the bounty; there was no way to get away from them without hurting them, and that guilt went to the dark place in his hearts.
6. The Chasind man who declared that he held darkness in his soul scared him to death; for a moment there, he forgot that the Chasind was talking about the darkspawn taint, and not something from his other life.